Conditioner packed with vitamins, biotin included, of course, with strengthening amino acids. Given biotin’s strengthening benefits, it’s an excellent ingredient to seek out for reparative purposes; here, it’s combined with conditioning panthenol to also increase hair’s elasticity and shine. The bottom line: Use this regularly to help improve both the look and feel of your strands.
How to apply
- Wash your hair in the shower. Rinse out all shampoo.
- Use the amount of conditioner recommended on the bottle (usually about the size of a quarter).
- Spread it evenly on the ends of your hair. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down. Don’t apply conditioner to your scalp.
- Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner.
- Let it stay on your hair for a moment, following instructions on the label. This is typically 1 minute.
- Thoroughly rinse off the conditioner.
Oleva European Fruit Oil : Supports Stronger Hair Follicles. Promotes Shinier, Thicker, and Smoother Hair. Soothes Irritated Skin. Protects Against Harmful UV Rays.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil : Increases shine,strengthens hair and reduces hair loss, treats dandruff and aids in a healthy scalp, helps with hair growth, seals in moisture, perfect for all hair types,conditions hair.sweet almond oil is part of the nut (prunus amygdalus dulcis) family (white flower) but is not to be confused with bitter almond (pink flower).
Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil : Enriched with Linoleic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil is considered extremely good for hair and scalp as it maintains good scalp health, stimulates healthy hair growth, while restoring the moisture content in the strands and keeping them soft and lustrous.
L-arginine : Arginine, one of the most important amino acids in keratin. It strengthens the hair, decrease hair breakage, minimizes hair loss, moisturize and for those who color their hair, it helps protect from the damaging effects of bleach.