Benefits of Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E?
A substance produced by your body called hyaluronic acid, or hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance. Our skin, connective tissue, and eyes contain the largest amounts of it. This substance maintains lubrication and moisture in the tissues by retaining water.
There are many uses for hyaluronic acid. Besides supplementing with it, it's also used in topical skin care products -
• Hyaluronic acid supplements can help your skin look and feel more supple. A serum or cleanser containing this acid can reduce wrinkles, redness and dermatitis.
• As a wound healer, hyaluronic acid regulates inflammation levels and signals the body to build more blood vessels in the damaged area.
• It is anti-aging
• It Moisturizes
• It heals wound
• Prevent wrinkles.
• increases skin elasticity
• It can treat eczema
• It can treat facial redness
Drawbacks of Hyaluronic acid?
Dermatologists have determined that hyaluronic acid is safe to use on the skin without fear of allergic reactions or contracting skin diseases, as it has very few adverse reactions.
Vitamin E benefits.
In a perfect world, you'd have an army of skin protectors to protect it from all the assaults on it that it faces every day: pollution, stress, smoke, and less-thanhealthy diets, to name just a few examples. Fortunately, antioxidants such as Vitamin E act like your skin's own battalion. Known for its ability to enhance the appearance of your skin, vitamin E plays a prominent role in skincare. Your skin is protected and nourished when you consume E-rich foods and use products containing E.
Here's what happens when you apply products that are infused with vitamin E:
• It helps prevent signs of ageing.
• It keeps skin hydrated and calm.
• It reduces sun damage.
• It can help reduce acne scars and marks.
• It reduces Psoriasis symptoms.
• Vitamin E may alleviate the dryness, itching, and flaking associated with eczema, or atopic dermatitis.
• Additional ingredients are often found in vitamin E products. If unsure about a product's safety, read the label and consult a doctor.
• An allergic reaction is the biggest risk associated with vitamin E use. Vitamin E can irritate the skin and aggravate skin problems. If you have a history of allergies, you should avoid vitamin E or perform a patch test on a small area of skin first.
The skincare products from
Suffderma incorporate vitamins E and hyaluronic acid. The antioxidant properties in them make them excellent for sunscreens, daily moisturizers, after-sun treatments and treatment serums.
Suffderma skincare products contain Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf Juice), Green Tea Extract, Cucumber Extract, Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Peach Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Ferulic Acid, Retinol Encapsulated, Ginkgo Biloba, Niacinamide, Chaulmoogra, Nigella sativa seed oil, Magnolia grandiflora bark extract, Wheat amino acid, Glycerin. Moreover, they can be used with any skin type.
Ideal skin routine.
✓ Sun Block
Suffderma Products Glycol Exfoliating Foaming Face Cleanser, Hydrabomb Foaming Face Cleaner, Unlock Foaming Face Cleanser, Unlock Brightening Face Serum, Hydrabomb Hydrating Face Serum, Restart Anti-Aging Face Serum, Hydrabomb Water Face Gel, Purite Anti Acne Oil Free Face Gel, Solar Shield Sun Block SPF 30+++ UVA/UVB