While oily scalps tend to be the cause of dandruff, dry scalps can still bear unwanted fruit if they're irritated and inflamed. A lot of scratching on a dry scalp can lead to falling flakes, which is why hydration and moisture are so key to a healthy micro biome. With the flake-fighting ingredients of coffee beans, ginger and green tea extract, this shampoo provides an aromatherapy-like experience.
How to apply
- Completely saturate your hair with warm, not hot, water.
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand and apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers.
- Work the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp. Rinse your hair and scalp completely.
- Squirt a small amount of conditioner into your hand. Massage it into the length of your hair, avoiding the scalp. Leave the conditioner in for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse your hair completely. After leaving the shower, gently blot a towel on your hair to remove moisture.
Epilobium Angustifolium Extract : A patented smart multifunctional ingredient designed to naturally regulate the Malassezia species proliferation while preserving the scalp microbiota to maintain a healthy flake free non-oily looking scalp and hair.
Carica Papaya Fruit Extract : The vitamin A in papaya can have positive effects on hair by helping your scalp produce sebum which nourishes, strengthens, and protects your hair.
Bhringraj Extract : Treats dandruff and dry scalp. Treats baldness and helps in hair growth.Prevents hair fall.Promotes hair growth. Prevents graying of hair.Makes hair lustrous.
Caffeine : Caffeine in coffee can help stimulate hair growth and stop hair loss. It stimulated hair shaft elongation, resulting in longer, wider hair roots, Coffee is great for detoxifying the scalp.