Conditioner packed with vitamins, biotin included, of course, with strengthening amino acids. Given biotin’s strengthening benefits, it’s an excellent ingredient to seek out for reparative purposes; here, it’s combined with conditioning panthenol to also increase hair’s elasticity and shine. The bottom line: Use this regularly to help improve both the look and feel of your strands.
How to apply
- Wash your hair in the shower. Rinse out all shampoo.
- Use the amount of conditioner recommended on the bottle (usually about the size of a quarter).
- Spread it evenly on the ends of your hair. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down. Don’t apply conditioner to your scalp.
- Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner.
- Let it stay on your hair for a moment, following instructions on the label. This is typically 1 minute.
- Thoroughly rinse off the conditioner.